I. General considerations and recommendations
1. The conference is post moderate, i.e., addition of topics occurs immediately and any "filtering" of all contents takes place afterwards.
2. All topics reflect opinions of their authors, and administration takes no responsibility for their content. It is tidy there where people don’t litter. Remember, that with exception of some pariahs, we ourselves create our environment. Why don’t we try to be tidy?
3. Never get attention to the pariahs. Don’t tease them –without attention, they will soon stop the discussion. Don’t pay them back in their own coin, even if you think they insulted you. The rest is moderator’s concern.
4. Moderators and administrators follow the order at the conference. Moderators exert control over some channels; they can edit, remove posts, and delete themes only in their channels. Administrators have all rights of moderators, additionally they can also block access of individual participants to the entire conference (in other words - to ban them). Discussion of the administrators and moderators’ actions in the conference and in the chat room is prohibited. If you think moderators don’t do their work properly, please report to the administration, however please, provide argument to support your statements (see clause V). The actions of administration are not a subject to discuss.
5. If you just have joined, don’t be deceived by the tone of some discussions. Many people here have known each other for a long time and can be more relaxed in expressions...
6. Working languages of portal. In most parts of the portal (chat room, main forum, photo albums, disputes, etc.) English is the primary language of communication, if it is not provided otherwise by the rules of the channel of a forum or chat room. In the regional it is permitted to use the language of corresponding region in addition to English. For instance, in German regional conference, German language can be used in addition to English. In case of user clubs and guest books language is set at the discretion of the owners. Language of communication in personal messages is decided upon mutual agreement of the message sender and receiver. By presenting materials in other languages in generally accessible parts of the portal, providing translation or brief summary in English (or language of the corresponding region) is required.
7. Regarding names (or nicknames). Your nickname is your individuality. By the way, if you visit the conference frequently enough, it will become your “visit card”, which represents you and your level. So, if you don’t want to quarrel later about the fact that it is YOUR nickname, and not to be someone in the crowd, choose original nicknames (within the framework of rules and common sense). Of course you can use your real name, this is your decision
8. We would like to remind you that the server of this portal is located in the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) and it is administered in accordance with German law.. Article 86 of the Constitution of FRG as of 1949, prohibits use of all forms of flags, parts of the uniform, slogans and forms of greeting, signs, which were used in the national-socialist organizations. This article is also effective at this portal. Furthermore, according to the Criminal Code of the FRG, the fact of the denying the Holocaust is a crime, as also statements, in which the crimes of national-socialists are justified or embellished.
10. The following actions are prohibited:
a. Calls to disturb the current law, statement of racist nature, provoking international dissension, and any other actions prohibited by the Criminal Code of Germany.
b. Upload of text or graphic materials, which contain pornography; visualization or description of human or animal violence scenes, bloody scenes.
c. Any kind of spam (advertisement, pleads for financial help, etc).
d. Use in the name (nickname), in the signature, in the name of chat room, in the name of message addresses of Web sites, rough, unquotable expressions.
e. References to the pages with the services and the resources (forum, chat room, photo albums, acquaintance, etc.), similar to those allowed on this portal.
f. Ttransmission of especially personal information about the users (their addresses, e-mails, numbers of telephone and s.f.) through the generally accessible means of portal. This is allowed only in the personal messages and in the channel of forum "search for".
g. Posts of copyrighted material. Information copyrighted or owned by any other than the person posting it should not be posted on the message without the consent of the owner.
10. If you have made a mistake (for example, posted one message two times, posted the answer at the wrong theme or send empty message) then, if you are not registered, leave everything as it is. The readers will understand, then moderator will clean it. Don’t write new posts with the commentaries of your errors, or with the apologies for that Flood. If you are registered, you can remove your message or correct it by yourself.
11. Previous point does not imply those cases, then you forgot some important information in a question or the answer, then corrections are necessary and important.
12. Recommendations for adding new themes:
a. In the title designate the essence of the matter, and in the body of topic give the expanded description.
b. Use descriptive titles for new posts. Avoid "generic" post subjects like "Help" or "Question". You will receive a better response to your posts if you are more descriptive about the content of your post.
13. You must consider that all information left on this site, can be used on the pages of our partners or on different mirrors of site.
14. Quoting of the text of Internet- resources, printed publications and other information sources on this portal is greeted. Observance of the copyrights of the source cited is laid on the author of quotation and the administration of portal takes no responsibility for the possible breaks of copyrights. In other words, if information source requires the accommodation of hyper-link with the quoting of its materials, the author of quotation himself must place this reference, but if the source forbids complete or partial reprinting of information, placing of this information on this portal is prohibited. In the case of the presentation of claims to the portal for the disturbance of copyrights by users, these claims will be automatically transferred to the user-disturber, passing the administration of portal.
15. For the technical reasons profiles on this site can not be deleted. .
16. Administration and moderators do not answer the questions about the points (for example, ' why did I not receive points today ', etc.). The calculation of points occurs automatically without the participation of moderators and administrators, the procedure of calculations is known to all. All themes in about this will be simply deleted. .
17. All proposals, observation and opinions about the work of conference should be sent into the channel "book of complaints and proposals", or, if your message has personal nature, be e-mailed to the administrators of the conference.
If you did not obtain an answer during 5 workdays, please write again. Administration do not answer questions, whose answers are contained in FAQ, rules and other public resources.
II. Rules of the communication
1. It is forbidden to discuss the users of portal and their personal qualities (for example, appearance, intellect, spelling, etc.), if these users themselves did not express this desire.
2. New topic should not contain the following things:
a. Already discussed in the conference or on which there are answers in FAQ. Use search for finding answers to the questions. Remember that your unwillingness to use FAQ and a search damages at first yourself, because you disregard accumulated strange experience of the others and do not want to obtain answers in shortest time; and also the permanent visitors of conference, for them it is not interesting to see in the channels themes with identical questions. Therefore you have not to be surprised if they "send" you to FAQ, search and other. Your theme will be closed or removed without warnings and you will obtain an observation from the moderator. If similar theme is already created by someone other, present the question in it.
b. Themes, which do not correspond to the thematic of channel, will be transferred into the suitable channel and moved away from the previous place. By repeated disturbance the theme will be moved away into "trash". If there is no suitable channel for your theme, create it in the channel "flood".
c. Themes created in several channels simultaneously.
d. In name of which is present more than 70 percent OF CAPITAL LETTERS. Respect your collocutors, they can form the opinion that you shout on them.
e. Adornments of the type "<<<||||>>>>" in the name .
f. With the insipid name, for example, "help!!" or "question". Remember that the correctly formulated themes get more attention of visitors and your chances to obtain concrete competent answer increase.
g. Inverted to concrete participants in the conference. For personal contact use e-mail or personal message.
Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted!
3. The accommodation of the topic, which contain following things, is forbidden:
a. Deliberately false information, slander and also the dishonest methods of conducting discussions in the form of "shaking" the statements of your collocutors, edit/delete his own messages for the purpose to deform/hide their original sense, provocations directed toward participants in the conference, as a result of which these rules can be disrupted.
b. We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or e-mails to users here that advertise or solicit any products or services. Explicit advertising and solicitating in sigs is also prohibited.
c. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters. As exception, you can use abusive words only on the channel "without the brakes", in the rest they are strictly prohibited by moderators and administrators.
d. Questions "what's best" because this question can not be answered objectively. Everyone has his own view about what's best in a certain area. The best is what works best for you!
e. Continuation of discussions of questions from the themes which were closed/deleted by administration or by moderators. For the connection with the administration use the private message.
f. Discussion not on the theme and deviation from it in the subject channels. For this, there is a channel flood.
g. Senseless or insipid information, which does not bear the semantic load - for example, the topics which contain only smiles. Flood is permitted only in the channel "Flood '.
h. More than 70 percent OF CAPITAL LETTERS in the body of topic.
4. You must exactly know the specific character of that form of contact as conference and understand the difference to the chat room. In the conference, all messages are stored the unlimited time, while in the chat room they exist only during several hour. Therefore, in the conference it is accepted to create the post, which are of not immediate interest but the posts, which will also be interesting to the visitors through several months after writing. Use conference as the chat room is categorically forbidden.
5. It is forbidden "to raise" his own theme (i.e. to send message into the theme created by yourself, which was remained without the answer) into the space of less than 18 hours from the moment of the last answer to the theme. Of course, it doesn’t allow to create new themes with the same content.
6. Limitation of the use of the conference codes and smiles in the topics:
a. Excessive use of graphic smiles in the message (more than 5 times), except the channel "congratulations and wishes" is forbidden.
b. To put in the topic image by the permission of more than 800x600 and with the size of more than 80Kb is forbidden. Such figures can be indicated in the form of reference.
c. Excessive use of tag [ quote ] (quotation). By use of quotations, do not forget to cut off all unnecessary.
7. you must have readed the declarations and know exactly the rules which are posted in each channel.
III. Rules of the addition of smiles
1. You can upload only those smiles, which are created by yourself and smiles, which you can publish without breaking the copyright.
2. Smiles must have transparent background.
3. Smiles, which created are from photos of users are forbidden.
4. Smiles, which contain nicknames of users are also forbidden.
IV. Rules in the chat room
1. In the chat room, next things are forbidden:
a. Writing posts by CAPITAL LETTERS.
b. Use of abusive, unquotable expressions in any form, and also the posts, rough on the tone, containing "insults" on the personality.
c. Excessive use of graphic Smiles in the post (more than 3 in one time).
d. Discussion about actions of administration or moderators. If you do not agree with something, look at point V.
e. Excessive use of function /me. It is allowed to use it only in the limited cases.
f. Use in the name of room addresses of Web sites and/or rough and unquotable expressions.
In the channel "underground" is permitted everything, which is indicated above; besides point f and d.
- your nickname at the conference;
- reference to post/message, which served as basis for the objections. Or, if it happened in the chat room, name of channel and time.
- the reason, for which you do not agree with the decision of moderators.
1. Moderator or the administrator decide about the punishment of disturber (see Section i.4).
2. If you do not agree with the decision of moderator, write about it to administrators. Do not begin to discuss the behavior of moderator in the chat room or at the conference.
3. Order of the appeal of the moderator’s actions:
a. Explain, who precisely applied to you the measures of punishment. In such a case, then you are not able to determine the concrete person, you should connect yourself with all moderators of the channel, in which you want to appeal the action of moderators.
b. Write personal message or e-mail to administrator, with indicating in it:
If you did not obtain an answer from the moderator or administrator during 3 workdays, please write again.
VI. Rights and responsibility of the moderator
1. Moderator follows the order in his channel, he can shut themes, move themes, edit and move away topics of other participants.
2. In the chat room, he must punish the disturbers of rules, in a suitable manner (to judgment of moderator).
3. Moderator in the conference can become each participant, who wrote 300 and more messages.
4. If you want to become moderator at the conference, you should select for yourself from 1 to 4 channels and tax the claim of administration. At this time, we do not need moderators for the chat room.
5. One channel can be moderated by 5 people maximum.
6. In original, each moderator obtains channel(s) for individual moderation, but by arrangement with the administration, a quantity of moderators in one channel can be increased, so in the future administration can add moderators.
7. Moderator is assigned for the indeterminate period.
8. Administrators decide who will become moderator and who not; they can deflect your candidature without indicating a reason. Messages like "why..., please give me a chance..." and similar, will be ignored.
9. Deprivation of moderator’s rights occurs on the decision of administration at any moment (possibly without explanation of reasons).
Ignorance of these and other rules not only does not free you from the responsibility for their infringement, but also in itself is infringement and circumstance aggravating fault.